In honor of our 10th annual event, we’re planning some fun changes – stay tuned!
The premier Indianapolis 5K is back and better than ever on Saturday, July 14, 2018. Start and finish on the Michael A. Carroll Stadium Track at IUPUI and run through the streets of scenic downtown Indianapolis while supporting the Joseph Maley Foundation mission, “serving children of all abilities.” Whether you are looking for an engaging event for your entire family to enjoy together or plan to compete for the USA Track and Field Indiana 5K championship, this 5K has a place for you.
The JMF 5K Run, Walk, Roll features an elite start option for men who can complete the course in under 18:00 and for women who finish the distance faster than 21:00 and offers an open start where everyone is welcome. JMF offers an untimed 2-mile course that individuals are welcome to roll or walk, but the full 5K-course is open to all participants.
After you finish running, walking, or rolling enjoy music, treats from Dairy Queen, a kiddie dash, face painting, and a host of other family-friendly activities.
Full event details and online registration are available here: https://secure.qgiv.com/event/jmf2018runwalkroll/
- 8:00 AM Elite Race Start (sub 18:00 men; sub 21:00 women);
- 8:30 AM Open Event Start;
- Run or roll the competitive chip-timed 5K course, 10-mile course or choose to walk either course untimed;
- Fast downtown asphalt course (check out the course map here);
- Family-friendly activities, music, and treats on-site;
- All proceeds benefit the Joseph Maley Foundation’s mission and programs.
|7/15 – 7/25/2017||$13.50||$23.50||$33.50|
|7/26 – 1/12/2018||$15.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|1/13 – 5/5/2018||$17.50||$27.50||$37.50|
|5/6 – 7/13/2018||$20.00||$30.00||$40.00|
- Online registration closes July 13 at 11:59 AM.
- Registration is available on-site July 14 beginning at 7 AM.
- Pre-event packet pick up takes place on Friday, July 13 from noon to 7 PM at the Joseph Maley Enrichment Center (7128 Lakeview Parkway West Drive, Indianapolis, IN, 46268).
- $1,750 total prize money available (click here for breakdown).
- Packet pick up is available day of event beginning at 7 AM.
- Secure bag check is available on-site.
- Barnhill Garage: $6.00 (Credit Card Only) 345 Barnhill Dr.
- Street parking is also available throughout campus (Metered).
Want to support the event, but cannot attend? Consider making a donation to the event or in support of an individual or team fundraiser using the links above.
Interested in past years’ photos and results? Check these out: