Join the Joseph Maley Foundation on Saturday, July 20, 2019 for Indy’s premier summer road race event. Start and finish on the Michael A. Carroll Stadium Track at IUPUI and run through the streets of scenic downtown Indianapolis while supporting the Joseph Maley Foundation mission, “serving children of all abilities.”
Registration must be received by July 5, 2019 to guarantee your t-shirt size and have the option to replace your cotton shirt with a dri-fit performance shirt.
- 7:30 AM 5K Elite Race Start (sub 18:00 men; sub 21:00 women)
- 7:35 AM 10-Mile Race Start.
- 8:10 AM Open Event Start;
- Run or roll the competitive chip-timed 5K course or 10-mile course, or choose to walk or roll the 5K or 2-mile course untimed;
- Fast downtown asphalt course;
- Family-friendly activities, music, and treats on-site;
- All proceeds benefit the Joseph Maley Foundation’s mission and programs.
***EARLY BIRD PRICING THROUGH MAY 1***
Early bird fees are listed below
- Youth (12 and Under): $10.00
- Student (13-21): $20.00
- Adult (21+): $30.00
- Youth (12 and Under): $25.00
- Student (13-21): $35.00
- Adult (21+): $45.00
- Online registration closes July 19 at 12:00 PM.
- Registration is available on-site July 20 beginning at 7 AM.
- Pre-event packet pick up takes place on Thursday, July 18 from noon to 6 PM and Friday, July 19 from 9 AM to noon at the Joseph Maley Enrichment Center (7128 Lakeview Parkway West Drive, Indianapolis, IN, 46268).
- Packet pick up is available day of event beginning at 7 AM.
- Secure bag check is available on-site.
- Barnhill Garage: $7.00 (Credit Card Only) 345 Barnhill Dr.
- Street parking is also available throughout campus (Metered).
Want to support the event, but cannot attend? Consider making a donation to the event or in support of an individual or team fundraiser using the links above.
For questions/information on the USATF Indiana 5K Championship, please contact John Maley (317.432.5509, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Interested in past years’ photos and results? Check these out:
Thank you to our sponsors!