We apologize for this change, but if you are running on Sunday, and you previously picked up your race packet (for our original event date in July), please head over to our pre-registration table before the race (pre-registration opens at 7:15 AM), and we will supply you with a new chipped bib.
Due to a new timing system, your original bib will no longer work. Thank you for understanding, and for supporting Joseph Maley Foundation through your participation at our Run, Walk, Roll.
LOCATION: IUPUI’s Michael A. Carroll Track & Stadium (1001 W New York St).
- Enter through West Gate
- East Gate is open only to those who are in need of an accessible entrance
- All restrooms will be open and available for use
- Course map below
- Gates open – 7:15 AM
- On-site bag check opens – 7:15 AM
- Kiddie Area Opens – 7:30 AM
- National Anthem performed by Dr. Eric Yancy – 8:25 AM
- Race starts – 8:30 AM
- Barnhill Garage will NOT be accessible for parking.
- Surface lots are open. We have been told participants get a free pass and that Sunday morning enforcement is reportedly rare to non-existent (please note there is always a risk to park in these areas)
- Street meters are available. Location determines whether they are free or not on Sunday.
- Other downtown parking options are available – including White River State Park
Although the forecast looks good presently, if thunderstorms are in the area Saturday morning we will announce any delays on our social media (linked at the bottom of this email) and at the venue. If thunderstorms are present we’ll use IHSAA guidelines of deferring at least 30 minutes from last lightning or thunder, taking into consideration local radar and forecasts as well.
- Ohanalulu coffee available for purchase
- Merchandise table on field
- Water station available on course
- Post-race water bottles, ice pops, bananas, and Clif Bars available
- Physical therapists from Body One Physical Therapy will be on-field with treatment tables offering free pre/post-race stretching and injury screens.
- Kiddie area opens on-field at 7:30 AM and features the following:
- Coloring pages
- Giant Jenga
- Track & Field themed games
- Two Kiddie Dash Events
If you have any questions please reach out to Executive Director Vivian Maley at email@example.com.