As we continue celebrating ten years of impact, today we bring you the top 10 reasons to attend the Butterfly Tea on April 28th, 2018.
10. Spend an afternoon in beautiful downtown Indy.
9. It will feel like spring at the Tea, regardless of the weather outside!
8. Enjoy a variety of delicious teas and other beverages.
7. The desserts are tasty and plentiful.
6. Staff and Board members will be on hand to welcome you and share information about JMF.
3. Learn more about other opportunities to become part of the JMF community throughout 2018.
2. Hear from Lindsey Hein, the creator and host of the popular podcast, I’ll Have Another, as she shares her personal stories of moving away from the fear of the unknown in order to pursue her dreams, and how she is using those experiences in raising her young children.
- Be a part of an event that helps JMF grow and move into the next decade of serving children of all abilities!
Now that you have even more reasons to attend, be sure to register for the Butterfly Tea today! This event will be held on Saturday, April 28th, at Barnes and Thornburg (11 South Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204) from 2:00 to 3:30 PM. Registration will begin at 1:30 PM.
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased online.