The Joseph Maley Foundation is ready to tip-off in the first round of the 2018 Brackets for Good tournament! We are celebrating ten years of impact in 2018, and you can assist us in winning $10,000.00 to serve children of all abilities during this milestone year!
What is Brackets for Good?
Brackets for Good is a single-elimination fundraising tournament for nonprofit organizations, set up like the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament. Nonprofits are matched up one-on-one, and the organization with the most points at the end of a round progresses to the next. The Joseph Maley Foundation keeps all donations made to us via Brackets for Good throughout the tournament, with the grand prize of $10,000.00 for winning the championship. The 2018 Brackets for Good Tournament tips off on Friday, March 2nd at 8 PM. Rounds 1-4 last one week each, with the final two rounds condensed into three days.
How do I play?
The winning strategy is simple: score more points than our competitor each week. Each dollar donated through Brackets for Good equals one point. Here is your playbook:
- Lace up your sneakers by creating your donor profile and receive five Free Throws to donate to the Joseph Maley Foundation, courtesy of Lids, Inc. This is #LidsHighFives play and you can check out the details here.
- Scan the whole bracket, or you can zoom into our first round match-up against the American Pianists Association.
- New for 2018, you can make your predictions and build your own bracket which gives you the chance to win an additional $50 for the Joseph Maley Foundation.
- Click the cart and SCORE! Remember 1 point = $1 to serve children of all abilities.
- Keep an eye on the scoreboard. The game gets intense as the round closes – Round 1 will finish Friday, March 9th at 7:59:59 PM.
- Coach’s Corner: Buzzer Beaters are key! They allow you to double your donation in the critical last seconds of the round.
- Repeat as often as necessary and spread the word to push the Joseph Maley Foundation to the championship. Tag us on social media as you play with @JosephMaleyJMF, #Celebrate10, and #BFG18.
We will see everyone on the court on March 2nd at 8 PM!